Thursday, May 31, 2007

Vlad Putin: "Look at me....please....pay attention to me!!!"

Our old pal Tom Green can relate to Russian President Vladimir Putin's constant clamoring for attention. Russia, much like France, once held a significant place at the superpower table, and refuses to face the fact that it's basically over for them. They are...washed up, so to speak (something I know a lil' bit about). VPutin is pissed that the USA is expanding military bases in Europe, and is now claiming that this has triggered a new arms race. He has also blasted NATO and is threatening to dust off a bunch of old Russian military hardware in a pathetic attempt to show that Russia is still a factor somehow. Hey Putin: Stop poisoning dudes, and stop acting like you are relevant....You're not. I've simulated a Russia vs. USA war game in my brainpan and the score turned out to be USA: 58, Russia: 2, and the game wasn't really as close as the score indicated.

1 comment:

Mama en Fuego said...

I'm sorry, I can't get past that photo of Tom Greene giving utter felatio to that poor innocent cow...