Friday, May 25, 2007

That's my friend, Irish...

As part of his community service, Jammy 2 reader Mel Gibson is helping me come to the defense of Israel. Our old pal and Iranian a-hole Ahmedgenocide is at it again, this time trying to tell Israel how the cow eats corn. "Do not attack Lebanon, or a sea of nations will engulf you", said the mascara wearing mook. This dude attends anti-U.S. rallies, is working feverishly on a nuclear program, captures British soldiers and threatens our brothers in democracy, Israel. Yet some fucking motherfuckers act like going to war with Iran would be a bad thing. Some (Kerry, Obama) think that negotiation and understanding is the way to deal with Iran. As long as we understand that part of the negotiation is that us, Britain and Israel all must die quickly. I wonder if Rosie O'Fat wants to play THAT kind of football. It's us or them, people, and I'm going with us. Remember, you can't bash the president and eat cheese intravenously if you are in a wooden box being eaten by maggots. What I'm saying is, if you want to continue to exercise your right to do these things, you need to be LIVING in order to do so.

2 comments:

Mama en Fuego said...

If I had a dick I'd tell Rosie to suck it. Cuz we all know how much she hates cock.

Crassius Maximus said...

M E F in the house! Mama, you are raw!!