Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nostradamus Maximus II

Well,well, mutherfuckin' well...Looks like the final word in college football has spoken again. After Saturday's events, it appears that LSU, that's right, LSU will play Ohio State for the national title. Yes that LSU, the one CM picked before the 2006 season, just like before in 2005 when Florida was my pick. Two years in advance, two years in a row. I clearly cain't be held in the realm of collegian football, and this proves it. There's no doubt LSU's speed overwhelms the Buckeyes in this one. For what it's worth, my 2008-2009 champ (as I selected in March of 2007 right here) will be The West Virginia Carni....errr Mountaineers. I'll get back to you in a few months regarding my 09-10 pick.

6 comments:

Los said...

I hope LSU isn't in. Two losses should eliminate you from national title contention.

I think it should be OSU vs. Georgia.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

...I think some of tha "Katrina" drama may play into this one...good for Louisiana and good for TV..

This is a season where "on any given day" held true..and 2 losses in multi-OT's ain't exactly "issuin' a statement" by the teams that won...LSU beats those teams 9 outta 10 times..

Well with Arkansas having McFaddin..8 outta 10...

Crassius Maximus said...

The West Virginia in '08 and '09 watch is on.

Anonymous said...

Georgia Dawgz in '08, Nostra...

Crassius Maximus said...

First you take my occaisional use of apostrophies to a whole 'nother level, now you are taking my 2 years in advance predictions. That's gimmick infringement.