Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More joints..

Yet and still, a few more of CM's listening choices lately:

1.The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man - I'm starting to think this is the greatest rock song ever
2. Thug Life - Don't Get it Twisted - I'm starting to know this is the greatest bassline ever
3. The Police -Syncrhonicity 2 - Not just because of the deuce label, either
4. Cameo - Alligator Woman - I, I, ooh, I, I ooh, I, I, I,...you ignore my desires, it ain't fair
5. Seal - Kiss from a Rose - I compare you to being bit on the nose by a bee....Or: being tricked by some hoes on TV...Or: being clipped by a bent nose from Jersey...It's not as gay if you change the lyrics to comedy or being sucked off, or tapping 40s of beer, or banging' a chick and then saying:"Wow, look at the time, I've got to see a dude about some stuff, ....later", and then quickly leaving and hitting the drive thru at Taco Mayo, at about 2 n'shit.

I am truly insane now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah yuh are....But changin' should never be inda cards...and ifya do...you'll never be able to play 'em as well...

Los said...

As you may or may not know, I'm a huge Stones fan. I have some suggestions, if interested.

I'm a fan of their newer stuff, but love all their music.

Contintental Drift is a pretty neat song off of Steel Wheels. It kind of paid homage to Brian Jones.

All Down the Line from Exile on Main Street has a good riff.

Can't You Hear Me Knockin' has a great instrumental at the end.

Before They Make Me Run may be the best Keith Richards/Stones song.

Always Suffering may be the most beautiful ballad they ever did.

Los said...

Don't forget the Stones song, "Star, Star."

El Padrino said...

we've lost you

El Padrino said...

merry xmas bro