Monday, December 3, 2007

Jon Kitna: I'm just sayin', # 56 looked like he was lost

"I kind of have to watch what I say, because we will play these guys next year, but number 56 (Dallas Cowboys linebacker Bradie James) looked like he was lost in pass coverage and we took advantage of him", said Kitna in a national radio interview following the Lions' ass kicking of Dallas in 2006 at Texas Stadium. It will be interesting to see if Mr. "I guarantee 10 wins" can take advantage of James this year. If he can, the maybe the book will be re-opened on Dallas' pass coverage woes. If the Lions continue their tradition of being built around the late season collapse, the 'Boys should be ok. My brainpan simulation tells me that Kitna will be on his ass quite a bit on Sunday.

3 comments:

El Padrino said...

lions get killed for sure

Crassius Maximus said...

It's been a house of horrors for the 'boys. Nice win by the G-Men by the way. I think the Boys and G-men will meet again in the post season.

Los said...

I like a guy that is confident ... however, the guy needs a bit more talent. He's a servicable qb at best. The Lions have no shot, sadly.