Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hey, everybody, it's Bich Rodriguez

Throwing yet another wrench into my 2 year in advance college football predictions (last year before the 2006 season I said LSU would win it this year, and then JaMarcus Russell declared for the NFL Draft, but LSU is in the title game anyway), is the defection of WVU (my pick before this year to win it all next year) head coach Rich Rodriguez. Hey, Russell left early and LSU still is on track, and when I picked Florida 2 years in advance, they had some defections too, so this doesn't help, but doesn't change my pick either. It's not 2 years in advance if it's not 2 years in advance. WVU will win it all because of Pat White, Steve Slaton, and Noel Devine, none of which are likely to declare early, and an improving defense. My pick for the following year? I'll get back to you in March with that one. Oh, and I'm not mad at Rodriguez, I just like calling people named Mitch, or Rich, bitch. It both rhymes and makes me laugh. Crasswhole out.

4 comments:

Los said...

Please do me a favor, and never, EVER pick Notre Dame to win.

Anonymous said...

That oughtta be ez enuff.

El Padrino said...

michigan


what what!

Crassius Maximus said...

No time soon on ND, l.

THIS was supposed to be big blue's year El P.