Thursday, April 5, 2007

Pelosi: I'm a feminist, but not when chillin' wif U.S. enemies

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, who made sure to remind every one of the struggle for women's rights when she took the position, was in Saudi Arabia continuing her tour of the middle east, which kicked off in Syria. Not only that, she sported a birka ( the traditional face hiding garb of middle eastern women, which I may have misspelled) and kissed the ring of the Syrian leader. So she gives the U.S. the finger by going, which is bad enough, then she says fuck the struggle, I'll go ahead take on the subordinate position which women are afforded in the middle east, if that is what I have to do to stick it to the president. ReGoddamndickulous. If you dislike 43 or disagree with his policy, fine, but don't go hang out with people who help kill Americans and wish all Americans were dead. It's amazing that some dumbasses hate Bush so much that they wish we would lose, or quit, just to spite him. If you hate Bush more than you love America YOU ARE A FUCKING DOUCHE.

Coming soon: More NFL Draft analysis

9 comments:

El Padrino said...

word.

Crassius Maximus said...

Thanks for checkin' in my Ito-American brother.

X said...

Even the Washington Post says it's a wrong move:

"Ms. Pelosi’s attempt to establish a shadow presidency is not only counterproductive, it is foolish."

I can't remember any Speaker ever doing anything like this.

El Padrino said...

she makes me sick

Mama en Fuego said...

Yes but is she a Mountain Spring or a Rainy Morning douche, THAT is the question.

X said...

meanwhile stevo at The Jammy is jis sayin':

"Crassius Maximus attempt ta establish a shadow Jammy iz not only counterproductive, it iz foolish."

X said...

Coming soon: More NFL Draft analysis

aww jeeez

Crassius Maximus said...

Funny X, funny.

The Rev said...

She wore a burqa? Actually, I thought real burqas were only in Afghanistan. I thought Saudi women wore something a little less restrictive and it was called something different. I could be wrong. Yet I do know that women in the Middle East generally have to cover up and are second class citizens. That's obvious.

Her taking on the subordinate position like that... yeah, I'll say it's wrong. Probably not her best choice.

I dislike 43 more than anyone, but I want to see the right thing done more than anything. Whatever is right for America is right for me. And I really wanted Bush to succeed. I believe that if the president is successful, America is strong. I just don't believe this president has been successful.