Sunday, August 31, 2008

www.firemikesherman.com

I said when the hire was made it was a yawner, but I thought they could muddle past Ark. St., who by the way, played UT tough last year (21-13), but obviously, A&M coah Mike Sherman is a moron. Hey, I know TTech struggled against a hoorible Eastern Washington team they were expected to hang 70 on, but at least they eked out a win. They say Aggies don't boo aggies, but after this they need to start. The Ags haven't won a National Title in 70 years, and me thinks that maybe it's because of shit like that. Brutal.

More CFB: Hey everybody! it's Bich Rodriguez! Utah knocks off Michigan @ big house

Bowling Green goat slaps #25 Pitt

It's official: The ACC blows as #24 Alabama ( a team thought to be at least a year away from being Alabama type good) ass rapes #9 Clempson ( I went ahead and put the P in, for phonetics sake)

1 comment:

El Padrino said...

man, nick saban put on a clinic
bowden is a pansy