Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fick and Colbert in 2008

Obama? McCain? Neither. Here's an unbeatable ticket we can all get behind: Nate Fick as President and Brad "Iceman" Colbert as VP. For years Steve Austin (WWE) was my favorite TV personality of all time, with Tony Soprano and The Rock (Dewayne Johnson) right behind him. I can now say that all of these cats have been usurped by the real life (or should I say Actual) characters on HBO's Generation Kill. Lt. Fick and Sgt. Colbert make me as proud to be an American as I've ever been in my life. Change?!? We Can Believe In?!? Man, fuck all you non Americans who hate America, and fuck all you Americans who bitch about how messed up our country is. Here's change you can believe in: Bad mouth my country within my 76 inch reach, and I'll punch you dead in the face, which will change the way your face feels. America isn't perfect, but it's still number one. Who else? Russia? The ChiComs? Iran? The fucking European Union? Come....the....Fuck...on! I've lived a great 39 years in this country, and would gladly die to keep this thing up and going for my sons, and the rest of my fellow Yanks if necessary. It may be disingenuous for someone as healthy and fortunate as myself to make these claims, and I'll admit to being very blessed, but it's true, it's damn true. If you hate America, just say it to my face. Please, just say it to my face. Fick and Colbert in 2008: Stay Frosty America.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

According to the complaint, the majority of rolex replica uk Mayer's information came directly from Rolex, who is known for judiciously monitoring the authenticity of the timepieces that come in for service. Rolex is a meticulous record keeper and is, if anything, overly protective of their image and the recognition of their rare historic pieces that replica watches uk circulate among high-end collectors and that frequently show up at major international replica watches sale auctions. It is often said in the watch collector community that more "fake" ultra-rare vintage Rolex watches exist than authentic ones. This is due not only to their value, but also because there is a sophisticated network of replica watches sale workshops dedicated to "producing" replica vintage models in the hopes of selling them to eager rolex replica sale collectors. Historically, Rolex worked with a number of outside suppliers to produce parts for their watches.