Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Strive for honor evermore...Long live the matadors.


Is this the year? For about forty years I've been waiting for my beloved Red Raiders to make a run at something. Anything? Finally , here we are, with a pre-season ranking of #8. Myself and crass have had this conversation on several ocassions, Why can't Lubbock do what they have been able to do in places like Manhattan,Kansas Eugene,Oregon or even freakin Hawaii. So i ask ya'll to join me in my weekly quest to bring a Big 12 title and who know's , maybe even a national title , back to the south plains. It's been a long time coming for this shot!

3 comments:

Los said...

Hey - I'll root for Texas Tech over any of the other Big 12 teams ... why not?

Crassius Maximus said...

It's come to this dawg, it's your time now holmes.

Anonymous said...

bear eats matador