Thursday, October 11, 2007

A comeback?!? at 38?

I know, I know. It's like I won't fuckin' die already. Today I asked for and received my release from the Dallas Xpress Minor League Football Club for the 2008 season, to pursue an opportunity with one of several other teams. A year removed (almost) from my near fatal auto accident, my body feels much stronger now, like I could take a few more hits. The season begins in February of '08, so I'll keep my many legions of fans updated as to my progress. This brings my number of unretirements to 4. HOGs unite, the Eastside Strongman is back.


6 comments:

Los said...

Eh, retirement is overrated.

Sincerely,

Dennis Rodman

Anonymous said...

Witnessing the sad, tragic demise of a once, great warrior go out on the bottom of a scrap heap of broken dreams is truly fodder of Shakespearian proportions...

You're pathetic, sir.

Sincerely,

R Clemens

Crassius Maximus said...

It's those Stevo-type comments that give me the hatred I need to continue...

Anonymous said...

Carry on into the abyss of Hades az you continue to risk your dignity for that one last complete pass over-the-middle for 2 yards and a 4th an 6...

Crassius Maximus said...

My dignity has left the building...

Anonymous said...

I can relate...

"E" found dead on the crapper