Friday, October 12, 2007

CM's community jit shots

I'm going to a dinner get together with some parents of my sons, and one of the moms is a Communist...That's right, a commie...I'm a Libertarian myself, and have read a few Tolstoy novels, so this should be interesting..If the vodka gets flowing, look out.....Yes the locals are juiced about the upcoming Pats, 'Boys game this weekend, but if there ever was one for the locals to lose, this non-division, non-conference game would be better than losing to the Eagles or Gints, any day...The Nobel Prize being awarded to Al Gore, kind of cheapens the award, because his "award winning" film contains 9 documented inaccuracies....Some would say when Yassar Arafat won it, it was cheapened a long time ago...Nutritionist Dick Gregory turns 75 today, so happy B-Day Dickie...Hip Hop Police, (Chamillionaire, featuring Slick Rick) is the best Hip Hop jam I've heard in years and one of the top 5 rap songs ever...Enjoy your weekend kids, I'll be out standing up for the American way...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree withya on the Gore thang...But, doncha see it az a way of paying him back for inventing the "Internet"?


Sincerely,

Al Pacino, "The Scent of a Woman"

Crassius Maximus said...

I'm going to rent "The Scent of a Woman" and "Snatch" for a double feature one day.

Anonymous said...

I'll be lookin' ferrit on "24"


K. Sutherland

Anonymous said...

I mean...ya gotta admit that combination might keepya tied up ferra while...

Los said...

I'm cool with Gore trying to better the environment. I don't know if he deserved a Nobel Peace Prize, though.

Crassius Maximus said...

Nuttin' wrong with bettering the environment, let's just be certain that it's actually in real jeopardy.