Friday, October 19, 2007

CM's literary genetic material crank blasts (formerly Quick Hits)

My Man Eric Schnupp, the Baylor assistant football coach who used his meat whistle to scotch guard a Waco bar counter, stepped down today....It's Baylor's loss, that dude has a set on him...Speakin' of pissin' while bein' tanked up, last night I was so blasted that I slipped while taking said whiz and fell head first into my shower, through the curtain, and my dome hit the ceramic soap holder built into the wall and shattered the fucker...the soap holder, I mean....It hurt (at least I think it did) and left a nice knot on my melon...Kind of a gentle reminder to try and not piss on the floor when lit, as this will reduce the chances of slipping in said urine, and breakin' stuff...I'm not adding that to the 4 concussions (that I know of, in reality the number is probably closer to 8) that I've had in my life, more out of embarrassment than anything else.....The last remaining member of The Rat Pack, comic Joey Bishop, passed away Wednesday at the age of 89, ending an era....Man, those dudes (Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. and Peter Lawford) really knew how to party.....I've taken up smoking on a full time basis in their honor...Have a great weekend bastardbitch, CM out..





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thassa funny post, dude...too bad 'bout Joey B...Yeah...dem Rat-Packers were da bomb in dere day..