Monday, November 12, 2007

His airness....gettin that ass taxed...to the tune of 168million


It seems as though, juanita jordan ,is getting a huge chunk of Mike's empire. I say CRAP, How many dunk's did this female ever throwdown. NONE , that's right , zero, zilch , nautica..If I sound like a bitter old man , then so be it. Having gone through a bitter child support and divorce battle myself , I know exactly how it feels to get fleeced by the gubment and justice system. Crass also knows this feeling as well. Suck it up Mike, in time you will learn that life sux and everyday that goes by , your that much closer to sleepin with the fishes.

2 comments:

Crassius Maximus said...

workin for nuthin'

Crassius Maximus said...

My goal is to watch as many NFL Drafts as possible and tell as many people as I can how much they suck.