Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another shot to the balls

Com X's entire industry is under siege, and now a customer of mine, (since 1998) has gone away, causing a $1500 a month loss in revenue for ol' CM. Not a company killer by any means, but a goat slap to the mouth, fo' sho'. They (my customer) have told me that they were pleased with our service and would come back if the new system doesn't work, but that's a fuckin' long shot. They will still use my company periodically, just not every day anymore. It sucks, but it will just cause me to have to adapt. In reality, I needed a wake up call anyway. I'll just shake myself and put in some more work, and get this thing cranked back up. Or not. Either way, it's like erastus says: You inch closer to sleeping with the fishes every day, so make the best out of it, motherfucker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nuthin' personal...It's Bizness..

(That's EZ 4 U 2 say)

erastus said...

hang in there big boi.business comes and it goes , if you panic over the shit , it just creates stress for everyone involved.just get back on the rock pile and keep pluggin. by the way "how are you workin your jig."

Crassius Maximus said...

Right, S.

It's true it is true, erastii.