Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Take the Gints and th' points

In Sunday's extremely anticlimactic Super Bowl, take the New Yorks and the points against the Chowder Heads. The Giants are playing well and the Pats look beatable, or in this case coverable. The Pats D is pretty old, and the Gints have enough weapons to make a game of this thing. Amani Toomer's washed-upness is countered by Rodney Harrison and the Greek fisherman hat wearing, very ancient, Junior Seau. If the Jag's Dennis Northcutt wasn't a straight up buster, and the Chargers had a competent QB, the Pats might not even be in this game. The Giants on the other hand are beating teams in front of them, and most of all, they are not beating themselves. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an acting class taught by Carl Weathers to attend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna say Pats 38-17...I'll prob'ly be pullin' fer the Gints but I just can't see Coughlin over Belichek..The more I think about it, I'm convinced that the Hoodie might damn-well be the best coach in the history of the game and these dudes are machine.

El Padrino said...

Giants pull off the greatest upset in the history of the league.

The score ?


34-30