Sunday, September 30, 2007

A tale of 2 CMs

Ok,i missed the boat on a few CFB predictions.

Crassius Nostradumbass - Colt McCoy isn't the best QB in the Big 12 (I think he's still hurt, causing him low release angles on his passes which K-State was blocking, tipping and intercepting). Texas also has kick coverage issues, and maybe I overrated them a bit. The Arkansas Razorbacks also have been a a bit of a dissapointment, with NO passing game, as have the WVA Mountaineers (my 2008 pick to win it all). Don't count UT out against OU just yet tho'.

It's not all bad tho' as much like my Florida pick to win it all 2 years in advance (pre 2005 season),I have a few hits.

Crassius Nostradamus - My pre 2006 pick for LSU to win it all is right on track, and I said that (not only on the blog, but on a national radio show in July, where the two hosts said Kentucky was a crap team) don't be shocked when they end up in the top 25, led by super stud QB, Andre' Woodson.

Here at the deuce we acknowledge when we blow it, not like many other spots.

4 comments:

X said...

eat your tasty crow Cmax. I told you McCoy was Applewhite II. But hell, I Nostardamus'd Romo would suck.

Man, my guts still hurt from laughing at those Griese updates yesterday.

And I've noticed on some other blogs Phillyfan is desirous of a McNabb/Romo trade. Good times, good times.

El Padrino said...

well done sir

Crassius Maximus said...

Thanks boys. Sorry about the Mets, El P.

X said...

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.