Friday, September 14, 2007

Mutherfuckers go bananas like it was Planet of The Apes

When W speaks, his detractors are filled with rage. I certainly have issues with our President, I'm just not fuming about it like some cats. The main thing is that he has taken more shots than any President ever, and he just goes about his business with no response or regard for the insults he takes. Hell, one of my favorite bands ever, Rage Against The Machine, called for his murder. I still love their music, I'm just not down with the assassination angle.

4 comments:

El Padrino said...

it's hard being president, it's also hard out there for a pimp

Anonymous said...

Clinton took some unecessary shots bout sumpthin' as trivial azza blow-job..and....Hell....that wuzza Badge of Honor...

Crassius Maximus said...

Word. El P. Clinton took more shots for the cover up. He's a charmer tho', that Bill Clinton. Super charismatic.

X said...

Clinton's OK. I'm not crazy about his wife, but neither is he.