Wednesday, June 13, 2007

CM III and IV demand equal time

With me posting photos of my eldest son, Lorenzo,18, my two youngest boys Carlo,10, (on top) and Troy, 7,(on bottom) have taken time in between trying to kill each other to demand equal time on our lil' blog spot. Carlo is thought by many (including his principal) to be the fastest kid in 4th grade at White Rock Elementary, while Troy hit .960 (32 of 33) with 5 homers in 10 games with the Seagoville Reds, leading them to a 9-1 record and the league championship. Here you go boys, enjoy your time out west for the summer, believe me, I will.

3 comments:

El Padrino said...

your a babymaking machine

Crassius Maximus said...

I think I'm done, there'll be no run at a little girl.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Search Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]