Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Look out, re-create 68ers, the crap cannon is looming

Today, in between Dingy Harry and Sandy Burglar blasts, John McCain impressions, and calling the old whore on Sex and the City just that, Rush Limbaugh mentioned a Fox News story about Denver law enforcement's plans for the upcoming Democratic convention: Breaking out ol' brown note. You may have heard about the Democrat lunatic fringe, wanting to "re-create 1968" (a reference to the violent protests at the 1968 Dem. convention held in Chicago) , with modern day riots of their own. Well, Denver PD is considering using a "crap cannon" to combat the crowds. The device emits a low frequency tone, which causes one to....well, crap their pants. Sounds eerily similar to a SouthPark episode, where an instrument plays a note that causes those near to run away while saying: "I think I crapped my pants!" Those guys over at the Denver PD....they're OK!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sex and the City. That's the movie about 3 hookers and their mom, right?

Anonymous said...

The Man made me shit my Depends!

Los said...

Limbaugh? Seriously?

Los said...

I mean, I'm ok with Sean Hannidy, but not Limbaugh.

Crassius Maximus said...

Yeah, los, we don't get Jim Rome here in Dallas, and the midday show on KTCK (The Ticket) is awful. I think Limbaugh is ok, but I'm not a ditto head. I disagree with him at least half the time, but his show moves along at a good pace, unlike the locals , trying to talk slow, rehash and basically fill airtime with a bunch of nothing.