Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The one year anniversary of "Blog Wars"




VS.
That's right, y'all, this marks the one year anniversary of our cyber cage fight with the bitch ass bitches at I talk2gotdamnmutherfuckin'much.com. Really doe, my beef wasn't wif the blue flamin' hookers on that site, just one lil' ho ass m'fucker who calls himself "Charred". This site basically rates blogs so The Steve-O in H-Town submitted The Jammy, and of course our love of sports got us lambasted by these whores. The Steve-O then fired a few zingers back at them, prompting this charred (he's some dude with a shaved head and a goatee who probably used to get his milk money taken from him on a daily basis) character to tell him to "go back where you came from, before you get hurt". That led to the posting of this picture (of me at my biggest, 232 lbs in June of 2006) and the subsequent request for charred to hurt ME if he wanted to get down like that. The "cyber-war" lasted about a week and made for some good readin', as well as accusations of rampant steroid abuse on my part (which I take as one hell of a compliment, 'cuz I was naturally built through hard work and diet). Shit has changed over the past year, as I can't post on the Jammy (the original, which I started with 100mph and The Steve-O in 2005) anymore (thanks to Blogger) and have to get down over here on the Deuce with Comrade X. I certainly ain't that swoll (muscular) any more ( I'm down to 217, and can't bench 300 lbs anymore), and I don't really harbor any ill will towards those douches over at that spot. I will , however, leave it at this: In a spat between The Jammy Jackasses and the italk2much.com douche bags, always go with the Jackass, as HE possesses the bigger crank.....Swoll Crassius out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under different circumstances, you and Charred might have been the best of friends, perhaps even lovers.

X said...

Submit TheJammy2 for a review. Use their constructive criticism and retool for TheJammy3.0Reloaded

Crassius Maximus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crassius Maximus said...

I could be your daddy too, larry craig , but your mother is such a whore, so we'll never really know.

Anonymous said...

You may be right Crass...Matterafack..I think me'n Stinky mighta double-teamed her back inda '70's onda Railroad..."Boxcar" Mary Lou Craig...

She alwayz had plennya cash...

Anonymous said...

Papadaddy? Is that you?